WHITE/GREY SHIPPING MAILERS
This is our latest certified?Home-Compostable HEROPACK?shipping mailer in white/grey.
It looks and feels a lot like plastic, but it?s not. Not even close. It is a 100% home-compostable shipping mailer and is made from 70-80% PBAT (a co-polymer that is completely compostable) and 20-30% PLA (which is a fancy way of saying cornstarch).
In a commercial compostable environment, it will break-down within 90 days. At home, it may take up to 120 days.
Please note:?These mailers are translucent. We highly recommend packaging your products in a bag or wrapping that is opaque so the products can?t be seen through the packaging.?The translucency of the HEROPACK material is due to the nature of the renewable ingredients used. There are strict rules?to be in compliance with the Australian home-compostable certification from ABA, and this is the most important factor for us. If you are looking for no transparency,?we recommend our?black compostable mailers.
- Small HEROPACK logo on the front
- Double?adhesive strip so your customers can re-use the bag.
- Premium matte finish to differentiate our compostable mailers from glossy plastic mailers.
- You can apply your existing shipping labels or write directly onto the mailer.
- Waterproof to keep shipments safe from rain.
- Dimensions of the mailer now mentioned on the back for ease of re-ordering.
- Our compostable mailers are tough, durable and amazing!
- Australia: Home Compostable (AS5810) and Commercially Compostable (AS4736)
- International: Home Compostable?(EN13432)?and Commercially Compostable (EN13432)
Please note: If you?re shipping any products which have sharp corners or edges (such as shoe boxes), it?s best to trial a couple of shipments with our mailers to ensure everything performs as expected. In order to remain certified home-compostable, our mailers can?t be too thick like evil plastic mailers, so sharp corners could sometimes cause damage. Other than that, HEROPACK mailers have a high weight load rating and can withstand all the hard knocks during the shipping process.
Product shelf life: as our compostable mailers are made using renewable ingredients, they have a shelf life of approximately 9-12 months when kept in cool and dry conditions, out of direct sunlight. This should be considered when ordering mailers in bulk. We recommend ordering for a 3-6 month period of shipments.