*New and Improved Sustainable Design!*
The new HEROBUBBLEs have a thick paper outer material and compostable inner bubbles. We changed the outer material for three reasons:
1. The new HEROBUBBLEs are better for the environment. Paper is faster to break down.
2. They are faster to make!
3. The White HEROBUBBLEs that upgraded to a paper-based outer material was loved by our customers and so we made the change for all HEROBUBBLEs
Need your products to be protected during the shipping process, but still want that compostable goodness? Then you’re in the right place! Our Pink HEROBUBBLEs are our padded mailers that replace plastic bubble mailers. They have an inner compostable layer of padding and an outer paper-based compostable layer.
These mailers are thick and will ensure that your products are nice and snug during shipping!
Our compostable bubble mailers are the ideal solution for shipping more fragile items. With thick outer paper and soft padding, it will ensure the safety of any item inside.
The padding is made from 70%-80% PBAT – a biodegradable co-polymer, and 20%-30% PLA – biodegradable refined cornstarch.
Before composting our Pink HEROBUBBLE padded mailer, remove any labels and tear the layers apart. The outer layer is FSC recycled paper, while the internal material is certified compostable. Remember, this mailer is not for your recycling bin.
In commercial settings, our bubble mailers will break down within 120 days, while they take up to 150 days in home settings if disposed of correctly. Instructions are also printed on the back of the mailers.
- Small HEROPACK logo in light grey on the front
- Double adhesive strip so your customers can re-use the bags
- Premium paper finish for extra padding
- You can apply your existing shipping labels or write directly onto the mailer.
- Dimensions of the mailer are now mentioned on the back for ease of re-ordering.
- Are you looking for customized mailers with your own brand logo? Check out our Custom Mailer page.
- Our compostable mailers are tough and durable.
Want to know how to home-compost? Check out this article!
- Australia: Compostable (7P0581)
Please note: The sizing mentioned is external dimensions. The internal width will be approximately 10mm less than the external dimensions. For example, for our Small HEROBUBBLE mailer which is 190mm in width, the internal width is 180mm. Please keep this in mind when purchasing to ensure your products fit.
Product shelf life: as our compostable mailers are made using renewable ingredients, they have a shelf life of approximately 9-12 months when kept in cool and dry conditions, out of direct sunlight. This should be considered when ordering mailers in bulk. We recommend ordering for a 3-6 month period of shipments.
Hero Packaging’s HEROPACK pink padded/bubble shipping bags are an innovative, environment-friendly alternative to traditional mailers.